Just today, I recieved a letter from Maurice Chambers and Solicitors. A lawyer by the name of Barrister Edward Samuel tells me that he needs my help in order to free up 15.000,000 US dollars that belonged to a healthy businessman, deceased in the Tsunami tragedy some years ago. His last will was to give this money to any living relative of his. Apparently the lawyer has been looking for a very long time but haven´t found any relative of the deceased.
Now, this lawyer wants me to show up and act as the only still living relative in order to claim the money. We would split the money 50/50. But of course, there´s a catch. He needs me to send money to him so that he can bribe some officials "in power" so that this "operation" will run smoothly.

Now, I wasn´t born yesterday so I know what´s going on. I found the "lawyer´s" name on this webpage,

http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/namesusedinscams.php

warning people for scams like this.
But I´m thinking...why not have a little fun with the dude, and let him taste his own medicine? I could tell him that my spending money is freezed, and the ony way to free up my money is to bribe a bank teller so that I can withdraw money from my freezed bank account. So I would actually need him to send me money. Lol, wouldn´t that be great?

Have any of you experienced anything like this scam attempt?

[Linked Image]