It would be nice if that pill works. Yet, I always hesitate to take any pills so new. Then again, I don't even have tylenol/aspirin in my house. I have to be in real pain to take anything. ohwell

Anyway, the obesity problem certainly should be addressed. Last week, my daughter and I went to a local amusement park with the kids. As the kids were on their rides we talked and watched people pass by. We noticed just how many people had major weight problems. I'm not talking someone who has a few pounds to lose but I'm talking very overweight to obese.

In the world of internet, I-Pods, video games, etc, many, if not most, of our children won't get the exercise they should. My daughter makes the kids turn off tv after a certain point, and either takes them somewhere (park) or has them go outside or get some kind of exercise.

Different world from when I was a kid and going outside to play was a given. I was the first one up in the neighborhood and I'd be playing outside the entire day, only going home to eat and/or check in. (Remember when we were told to come home when the street lights go on?) wink

The times They are a-changing.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon