Originally posted by Big Daddy Don:
Bruno however sounds like he is just waiting to burst out of the closet singing showtunes. tongue If he really is not gay though - I bet he is a metrosexual. grin Although from the sounds of your post just wondering if you and Bruno ever had plans to visit Maryland - see this post First Cousins in Maryland
tongue
lol lol Thanks, I saw that post. We'll make a trip to Maryland soon.
No, really though, we've just grown up really close friends. And we don't go shopping that often, don't worry. Like twice a year, if that. And it's not like he shops all seriously, like a woman (or a gay guy)... he's just really funny, that's what makes it fun.

And I guess if you compare him to men outside of big cities, he's a little metrosexual, but he's still the least metro person I know... much less than most guys in L.A., actually. He uses no hair products at all, no skin products, always has stubble, knows NOTHING about fashion, plays sports, and only wears cologne if he's taking a girl out. (Yes, I said "a girl"... lol ) I mean come on, he saw Zoolander, and the only cameo he recognized was Winona Ryder.

The only slightly queer thing is, besides all his guy friends (my bf is his best friend, btw), he also hangs out with me a lot. And he'll spend money on anything that comes his way.

Trust me, I know gay when I see it. Even closet gays can't fool me. wink