Originally Posted By: southphilly old head
I just looked up the indictment. It would have been the three without the rico charge. Esposito,Vereccio and Ranieri

really Esposito? according to transcripts of the licata wiretap he was made at the same ceremony with fazzini which would put him within the racketeering enterprise/rico

"During the conversation Licata is reminiscing about a “making” ceremony back in 2007 where Fazzini and others were inducted into the Philadelphia crime family.

Licata notes that the ceremony was conducted by Joseph “Uncle Joe” Ligambi and that Fazzini and Eric Esposito a co-defendant in the current racketeering case were made at same ceremony. Licata also states that alleged mob captains Anthony Staino and Michael Lancelotti were also present at the making ceremony, Staino is also a co-defendant in the current case. He also notes five other mobsters including Damion Canalichio were also initiated at a previous making ceremony , Canalichio right before he went to prison.

Licata says that then jailed boss Joseph “Skinny Joey” Merlino has proposed three more unknown associates for membership into the family but Ligambi declined to “make” them because he did not know them. Ligambi told Licata that Merlino could do it himself when he gets out of prison."

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.