Originally posted by Irishman12:
Yup yup. How have you been Honey Bunny? Haven't seen you around in awhile. Did you hear about Clemens Hummer there in Houston??

As for me, I'm not studying today (I'm done for the day). I'll resume tomorrow and yeah I'm not totally mad that I studied b/c now when I study tomorrow and Thursday it'll just be a review, but I just wish I could have done more this past weekend as well as gotten the test over with today. As for me I just finished reading chapter 1 of The Hobbit. I'm really looking forward to reading this book! It seems much easier to read and I don't know much of the story so it's all new to me. Also, I read The Return of the King in 2 weeks, so I'm hoping to beat that with The Hobbit. I'm also going to watch episode 3 of The Shield tonight, followed by a DVD a friend of mine let me borrow!
Yeah, I heard about the Hummer. lol Man, I wish you knew who Tim Redding is (or do you?), because we finally traded him, and I so happy! grin He had the stuff to be a good pitcher, but he always lost control...some attitude thing or something...anyway, he ruined a lot of games for me, so I'm glad to see him gone. I hope he does okay with the Padres, but yeah... ohwell Opening Day about a week away! Finally...

Yeah, I understand about the studying. Man, you don't mess around with books and movies! I've got a book I've got to read for school before I can get to the one I've been wanting to read (and already have, a bit...). (The Pleasure of My Company-Steve Martin...very good!)