Well for starters i never said i agreed with the fact of ratting and liked rats, what im saying is its not up to us users on a computer forum to say that there cowards because we are never going to be backed into a corner like that.Obviously if i was in the mafia I would't like rats but the whole honor thing you tried to give a speech on proved my point you're a MOBFANBOY and GLAMOURIZE THE MAFIA thats the problem with people like you that are obssessed with somehow becoming a mobster and you can't draw the distinction between the real mob and the movies. You say i would never rat on my brothers and promise to my brothers this proves the exact point in the real life mafia the guys aren't brothers they stab eachother in the back and break the rules all the time, they have affairs with eachother's wives, they sell drugs and pills to kids, they put women into prostitution,they rat on eachother and they are all paranoid of eachother out of the fear that one of them may rat on them.

The majority of guys don't rat because they are cowards, they rat because thats the only choice they have because they'll be killed or they are looking at stiff prison sentence. You can say all you want that you would never rat but if you were 35 or 40 years old looking at a life sentence you probably would