this is my first post outside the oc forum, been scrolling through this thread for the past few days and wow some of you eat like kings! a buddy of mine was in town for a few days that i havent seen in about 4 years due to his military service to it was a nice surprise to hear from him. he told me that he was going to take me out but only if he payed, so after a minute of fake protesting on my part i reluctently agreed smile we went to the court jester in freehold, a nice little bar in the downtown area. i got a dish that was sauteed shrimp and scallops in some sort of a cream sauce that seemed to have some hot sauce and cajun seasoning worked into it somehow served over a rice pilaf. i gotta say it was amazing! the rice was seasoned perfectly and was freshly made(great mexican cook there). for $10 it was great. 4 pints of good old shinerbock which was really good and a double of jameson neat and i was feeling pretty good, even better not having to worry about driving as my buddy was taking it easy. after that it was off to huddys in colts neck for many pints of blue moon and popcorn. came home and tapped into some white wine and a cold slice of pizza and then a good nights drunken sleep. had to work early today but actually woke up feeling pretty good.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!