Originally Posted By: J Geoff
10 minute drive, My God, that must've been a few feet away!! eek wink

Considering the traffic in these parts, that is hardly an exaggeration! lol

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
X, I am just border of Riverside/OC (Green River area). I'm guessing I too am abut 10 min. away.

Not that I have a say, BUT I'd rather have the "shake" than the "rolling" (like an underground wave). But, to me the scariest (and don't know if you've been here long enough to experience) is the short cracking noise (like a huge tree breaking) and a sudden shake. That scares the crap out of me, though usually it's very short.

smile
TIS

That cracking noise is definitely unsettling. The "rolling" ones throw me off a lot more than the "shakers." I remember one day I was sitting at the computer doing some homework, and I got this weird sense of vertigo, and I literally thought I was getting dizzy and about to pass out. Then I noticed that the blinds were swaying back and forth and some of the stuff on the table was sliding around, and I realized we were having an earthquake! lol

The shakers, on the other hand, leave no doubt that we're having an earthquake!

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis