Originally Posted By: dontommasino
Originally Posted By: Turnbull
WTG, Khaleesi!! The Khaleesi sequences were the most beautiful, creative--and affecting--of both seasons. And: the return of Drogo!!

Don't f**k with the Mother of Dragons. whistle

I can't stand the actress they have playing her though.

Blasphemer!!1!

Seriously, it took me a while to watch this one since I wanted to savour our last episode of GoT for something like, another 300-odd days.
Luckily, It. Was. Awesome.

Agree with Lilo in that the motivations for certain actions are being over-looked, but Im trying to trust in the fact that Gurm is executive producer. Im particularly impressed by Alfie Allen's performance ("That f**king hornblower!") Who would have thought Lily Allen's little stoner brother could act so well? Also, the guy they casted as Pyat Pree (the warlock who 'stole' Dany's dragons) was an inspired bit of casting, IMO.

There's an article floating around that's an interview with produer Benioff, where the details around why certain characters from the books have been delayed and how they plan on approaching the upcoming seasons. If I can find it again Ill post it.

IIRC the next book was planned for 2013, Which means we'll be lucky to get it by 2016. Fingers crossed!

(cough.)