You know… I gotta say I'm interested about this Generation. Think about it… the up and coming generation is about as Americanized as anyone I went to college with, save for maybe a vowel at the end of the name. Times are more paranoid than ever. This current generation of made guys, captains and bosses came up in "the generation of the rat". Now more than ever, assholes go on the internet and post about these guys… watching their every move, stalking them like celebrities… it's crazy. TV shows realistically portray them, showing off to the world actually how they operate. And while all this attention is on these guys, they still have to earn. The union shakedowns of the past are being swapped for Wall Street "Pump and Dump" scams. Street crime is getting harder to get away with (and arguably less lucrative). I'm interested to see if this (in my opinion) truly American subculture goes the way of the Cowboy, or if it alters it's shape and appearance which would surely be to the chagrin of the FBI and US Attorney's Office.

Last edited by FrankMazola; 06/10/12 02:14 PM.

F. Mazola, Esq.