Originally Posted By: J Geoff
Not surprising, but Jersey Shore Shark Attack had to be the absolute worst movie ever made in the history of cinema! WOW. And except for some B-Roll footage, I don't even think it was filmed in Seaside! ohwell

How the hell they got a few real actors is beyond me, tho I do get the washed-up personality appearances... OMG. Can't get those 2 hrs back (and I almost turned it off after the first 3 minutes!)

Skip it!

Geoff,

I was skimming thru the channels yesterday and saw that title AND the cast. I was debating but decided not to see it. Good thing I decided not too. I don't know how/why some of these good actors take these rolls. It's like admitting "I'm washed up." If I'm not mistaken, there was a sequel to it on next no??? panic They have some doozies that you can tell by the title are probably not that good...DinoGator or something stupid like that? lol It looked cheesy.

I wish I could remember the title BUT a while back, while again, going thru the channels AND if I'm not mistaken on the SciFi or maybe Chill channel, there was a movie with Joe Mantegna in which he played some kind of backwoods, mentally challenged person or something. I cringed when I saw it and turned the channel. panic

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 06/10/12 09:32 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon