I almost forgot the other cooperating witnesses the feds have revealed might take the stand at trial, check it out below:

"North Jersey mob informant Peter "Pete the Crumb" Caprio is expected to testify against reputed mob boss Joseph "Uncle Joe" Ligambi and 11 codefendants.Eugene "Gino" Milano, 52, a South Philadelphia hit man turned informant, also may make a return appearance for the prosecution.The men are expected to provide the jury with details about the way organized crime operates, and, more important, about Ligambi's alleged role in the organization.
Sources who have seen the witness list said Caprio and Milano were among those expected to be called to the stand.
Others include Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello, who was indicted with Ligambi in May but who began cooperating less than a month after his arrest.
The jury also will hear from Frank "Frankie the Fixer" DiGiacomo, a Monacello associate.
Other possible witnesses include Anthony Aponick, a bank robber and New York mob associate who did time in a West Virginia prison with Borgesi, and Jack Buscemi, a convicted bookmaker who authorities have said was an associate of Gaeton Lucibello, also a codefendant.
Another key witness could be Curt Arbitman, the operator of a video-poker machine company whose warehouse in the 800 block of Mountain Street in South Philadelphia was raided by state police in 2009."

Plus dont forget all the Nicky Skins tapes...

http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2012/04/mob-informants-expected-to-testify.html

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.