Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
I know that Olivant has watched America's Got Talent in the past. I don't know who else watches, but the other night one of the contestants said he was a former soldier who was in the military 14 years and injured by a grenade in Afghanistan. He claims that he received a brain injury and broke his back, and now limps and has a stutter. He also claimed that he never sang before one of his caregivers suggested he sing in the shower to help with his stutter. AGT also showed a photo of him taken overseas in uniform.

Not only has the National Guard said he was not in service for 14 years, but the military has no record of him being deployed or injured in such a way. His ex-wife says that he was the lead singer of a band for four years, so there goes the shower singing, and it turns out that the photo is of another soldier!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/timothy-poe-americas-got-talent-military-lie-334838

It absolutely baffles me whenever people try to pull such public conjobs that can be easily disproven.