Originally posted by ginaitaliangirl:
This is weird. I think I've found a "soup nazi" at my school cafeteria, only this is the "pizza nazi" version. She has certain kids come up and talk to her, and I think they even get to order ahead of everyone; apparently they have been "accepted." I fold my money in my pocket, so when I take it out, it's wrinkled and folded up, and one day she said that she'd appreciate it if I didn't do that. I understood, of course, but that time, as well as others, she seemed to be annoyed with me or mistrust me...or something. There's two lines for pizza, but hers was always shorter, so I kept going there. Finally, this past week, she was laughing at something someone in front of me did, so I smiled when I came up to pay, made my order in my most respectful "pizza nazi" voice, and suddenly...I could tell she had accepted me. cool And if there's any trouble, I'll just find that pizza recipe and blackmail her. "No more pizza for you. NEXT!" grin (Though I can't say I'd really want the pizza recipe...the calzones are delish, though! Which reminds me of another episode... wink )
Glad to see you're becoming a fellow "Seinfeld Nazi!" You know you're too into it when you equate it into your daily life. I said something from a Seinfeld episode earlier today to 1 of my roomates but now I can't remember what it was. I know it was something that George said, but when I said it I told my roomate, "Hey, I watch my Seinfeld too" wink