There cracking down on that shit all over the place they had some arrests and raids in s. jersey within the last 3 months. An associate of mine owns a headshop, hes been arrested and had $17K worth of merchandise taken at a flea market in Bucks County,PA

Originally Posted By: Lilo
K2 Spice Ban In Macomb County
The gas station owners ignored requests before. I don't think they'll be able to ignore this.

Quote:
Macomb County officials today signed an emergency order banning the sale of products containing synthetic marijuana and similar substances.

The order, announced today by Macomb County Executive Mark Hackel and County Health Officer Steven Gold, allows for confiscation of such items, including K2. Business owners caught selling them could be charged with a misdemeanor punishable by up to six months in jail, a $200 fine or both.

Gold said the state's Public Health Code allows an emergency order in the event of "imminent danger" to health or lives. The order will remain in effect until it is determined the threat is no longer present.

Officials announced the crackdown, dubbed K2 Kops, during a news conference this afternoon at a Mobil Pit Stop gas station at 21 Mile and North in Macomb Township.

Local businesses voluntarily removing the products from their shelves can obtain window signs indicating participation in the program by registering on Hackel's website, www.markhackel.com.

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."