Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Does anyone remember the tv show, "Quantum Leap" with Scott Bakula? I use to watch it all the time but it's been years.

A cable channel is running some episodes and I'm actually enjoying. Currently, Sam leaps back to 1965 and finds himself as a white boy with a Black girlfriend, just before L.A. riots. uhwhat (btw, great Motown music added as a backdrop).

A couple weeks ago, Sam finds himself as Marylin Monroe's bodyguard just before she committed suicide.

Anyway, it's nice to see it again. I forgot I much I liked the show.

TIS

I really liked that show, from the premise to the show's "rules" to the great comedy chemistry between Bakula and Stockwell.

The only thing I didn't like was those celebrity-centric episodes. They're gimmicky and ultimately nothing changes, which sorta negates the whole program's concept of "putting things right what once went wrong."

I mean this show is ficiton. Why not play around with the what ifs that we have always wondered. What if JFK wasn't assassinated? What if Monroe didn't overdose? I mean while you're playing weekly by the idea of rewriting history, have some fun with it.

Anyway, I'm surprised this was never remade (I'm sorry, "updated") on Television or even as a movie.