Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: pmac
i read somewhere back when bruno got killed in philly bobby manna was the conduit to the genovese boss chin or who ever was in 1980. whenever testa or scarfo called new york it was threw manna when scarfo made big moves it was threw manna to set up meetings it even sounded like manna told scarfo your the boss most of this came from when leonetti fliped. i dont know if true but somewhere its written all the jersey crews answerd to manna then he'd take it to the boss makes it easy if 1 guy from there goes to manhattan. when that cop at the beginning tells the story of getting pistolwhipd and losing the sense of smell and taste that sucks but it made me laugh alittle cause he gets bitterly pissed. in 2003 lawyers were still going to see manna in prison so the guy still has pull an he's in fort dix. its it that buster ardito memo.

Yeah, Manna was sort of the go-between. He and Scarfo had become friends while in prison. And, as consigliere, he was the highest ranking member in New Jersey at the time.

Ivy, you just took the words out of my mouth... smile

[Linked Image]