It seems to be a recurring theme with folk that haven't read the books; WTF is going on? One thing to be said for it though; the surprise plot twists are just that; surprises.

As far as Dany, I agree with you Don Tomasso; I wish she'd just go to the House of the Undying already. Jaqen H'qaar; easily one of my favourite minor characters at this point. Cant wait to see how the rest of his story arc is going to be portrayed. "Unname me...please? ...a girl lacks honour" ...and zero fucks are given by Arya lol The exchange between Tyrion and Varys was awesome. And the writers are doing a great job of keeping continuity. A great example is made in Cersei capturing Tyrion's "whore"...remember the necklace Cersei referred to? Remember Episode 5 of Season 1?

Also, did anyone else catch a glimpse of Ned Stark in last nights ep?

Anyway...is anyone else a little depressed that we're already past episode 8? Only two left for the season then another long wait...but whatcha gonna do eh? At least we've got the upcoming Battle of Blackwater to look forward to. And, oh boy, are the next two season's going to be epic...

Last edited by Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica; 05/22/12 06:40 AM.

(cough.)