Originally Posted By: J Geoff

I love this show, but have to admit, there's so much going on that I get a bit confused at times.

Now and then there comes a series that you (well, at least I) have to watch twice to not get lost. I think I should start from the beginning now that I have a vague idea as to who's who. whistle

Click to reveal..

And please tell me those weren't the 2 kids' (Bran, and who's the other boy?) burnt corpses at the end of the last episode...! And if not, who were they??

Believe it or not they have greatly reduced the character count from the books. tongue
Don, check your pm.
As far as your spoiler question...
Click to reveal..
Well I think you will just have to keep watching. lol Theon has definitely crossed some moral event horizons. The younger boy's name is (was???) Rickon. A theme that the author likes to come back to over and over again is that honor and doing the right thing -Ned telling Cersei what he knew and not telling Robert- or Robb letting Theon go- can get you killed or hurt.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.