Originally Posted By: dontommasino
Click to reveal..
Uh oh, Sansa bled on Sunday.

Although I am told not in the books, the dynamic between Tywin Lannister and Arya Stark is very good. At this point, Tywin has figured out that Arya is "high born," and some people are speculating whether he'll actually find out she's a Stark or whether she'll slip away somehow.

The Battle of Blackwater will be portrayed in a few episodes. I heard a rumor that they were saving "battle budget" for this episode, but we'll see.

Yes, they have changed some things around from the books more so than from last season. Their show; their call. I don't mind...unless they start to alter the big picture. The Starks have maternal relatives/in-laws and the fact that they haven't been shown this season is a bit irksome since they have quite a lot to do with things, as it is mostly their kingdom where the majority of the war is fought.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.