Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don

Your right Medved and co. are much better than Limbaugh, but not by much. I am a liberal but not a super one as my previous comment might suggest. Moderately Liberal and Fiscally Conservative is just right. But in reality, I support policy positions that are supported by non-partisan data which makes sense regardless of partisan label.

I am not too familiar with Dennis Prager or Medved, but from a quick google search for Prager he seems to be a conservative that touts his political and social views from Judeo-Christian values. I respect that, I am just not that big on religion as a guiding principle for my policy positions thats all.

Both Medved and Prager are Jewish, as well as proponents of the Judeo-Christian influence in America. The difference is, they tend to frame their arguments and thinking in more intelligent and convincing ways than many of the others, who are just talking heads. Both Medved and Prager have a lot of liberal listeners, though obviously they don't always agree with them.

Glad to hear they arent talking heads like Rush. Look I have nothing against these views. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion on everything. I just have a problem with people (like Rush) when they start attacking others personally, racially, etc just because they are from the opposite side of the aisle.

As far as religious influence, one of my personal goals is to work toward becoming a better Catholic (going to mass, etc) so I have no qualms about religion.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.