That sounds great, but I sure hope it has more than 8GB memory! (I didn't see it mentioned in the article). My iPhone 4 has "16GB" (actually just 13.7GB after the firmware) and I've filled it up and had to delete photos and videos and unused apps. I don't often use the iPod part, but I do have 880 songs on there which isn't a super lot. I also have 100 apps installed (they add up!), so if you plan on using it for all those things, you better hope it has at least 16GB memory.

$250 sounds great, though. But then you'd have to add another data plan? Or maybe it'll be wi-fi only, which isn't as bad as it used to be, but would still be pretty annoying on car trips if you can't use it. I'll have to see the official specs when they formally announce it -- but thanks for the heads-up!

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations