Salvatore, if you are interested, then there are 1 or 2 recent articles in the (mainstream) Italian media concerning Messina Denaro, but they are short in nature without much detail, which is what such a man prefers. This one is from may 2012 and I apologize for such a small contribution, it's probably not even worth a post, but..

http://www.hercole.it/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=32386&Itemid=111

The anti-mafia prosecutor believes that he is in Sicily (well of course...) but he alleges that he is not the boss of Cosa Nostra, as many believe - he also says that there is in fact no current boss because they are all in jail and that although CN have tried to reorganize twice already, they (authorities) have been quick to beat them back down.

It sounds doubtful to me but peronally, I don't know too much about the condition of Sicilian mafia (I keep an eye more on the Camorra) so someone else can probably verify to what extent this is true.
In my opinion, Messina Denaro is somewhere in Trapani, maybe the countryside, maybe in a town. Obviously he's there though.

Last edited by ciccogol; 05/11/12 06:10 PM.