what are we all doing here? we are investigating and furthering our knowledge on a particular lifestyle. That is the reason this board and website exsists. So when someone like you puts up information that is innacurate and based on nothing, and the other half of your information was stolen from a legit source and twisted so that you could make a "list" i feel it's not only my right, but others' right, to correct it so that everyone can have an accurate portrayal of what the real information is. It happens in almost every single topic on this board.

So now you say "i have too much time on my hands, Im in my upper 80's and retired so yes. You say I'm trying to investigate "people", like you. Well, yes, I'm trying to educate poeple on the action and situation in cleveland, past and present. So that when "people", like you, who have innacurate information, come on here and try to spew lies, the other "people" on this board who want accurate information can see whats's really going on.

If you're on here saying these things about good people, I can only imagine what's going on over at Real Deal. Maybe I should be on Real Deal as well to seperate fact from fiction.