Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
Originally posted by xXx_DoN_CoRLeOnE_xXx:
[b] I could take a picture on my cellphone, but for some reason I can't send em through email after I take em, some kinda glitch in my phone, cuz it's supposed to be able to email pictures. If I could do that, I'd email it to myself, then copy the URL and post it on here. I'll figure something out, so I can put it on here.
What I do is, take the picture and send it as a multimedia message, instead of a phone email, to your computer email address. You wont be able to use the email address to add the URL here so save the picture to your relevent documents folder and upload it to http://www.imageshack.us/

You can then link that image here. Easy. [/b]
Tried that too, and it's not working, either. $210 for a cell phone and it does half of what it's supposed to do. mad Ah well, I'll get someone take a picture with their digital camera. ohwell

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis