Giuseppe Mariposa waited at the window with his hands on his hips and his eyes on the Empire State Building. To see the top of the building, the needlelike antenna piercing a pale blue sky, he leaned into the window frame and pressed his face against the glass.

Bold copy is a joke not original text.

Giuseppe Mariposa then saw a beautiful young lady, having his face pressed against the glass they locked eyes. She slowly came over and lifted up her dress for little Giuseppe, he took his hands off his hips and from behind glass, he began to notice his needlike antenna was starting to obstruct the view of the window with a cloudy white substance..Giuseppe seemed to lose touch with reality, and then finally realized he was at a cat-house that belonged to vito. Hes startled as the glass is shattered from an ape-like creature that had fallen from the sky, he had come from Hollywood but his poor english had confused Vito after feeding the creature whether he wore to go back to hollywood florida or universal studios in hollywood calforinia. Gisuepe felt that this ape creature who with Benjamin Sigel in LA, would serve as a good enforcer for his crew.Vito Agreed, and sat the ape down and explained to him what kind of business they were in. They eat all kinds of Italian shit the shit you read about in every mob book.Vito had then instructed Giuseppe to take the ape to the local tailor George Anastasia, who fitted the ape with a nice tailored suit, a fedora and a pair of suspenders. George rang the ape up and after hearing the price of 60.00...The ape let out a loud cry to be heard for miles he threw George Anastassia threw the window whose head was squashed by a passing car.

Last edited by DickNose_Moltasanti; 05/07/12 09:28 AM.

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."