Originally Posted By: RichCerto
That was fast! Okay, so busted, and quickly. Full confession: I've been following you guys for a long time. Nobody but nobody knows more about The Godfather than some of you who post here. I was kind of hoping I could covertly overhear what your responses were to the novel, but clearly I blew it. Anyway, let me just say one thing: I seriously don't like always being identified as Edie's uncle, but Edie's a sweetheart and a wonderful human being and there's nothing either she or I can do about it. And one more thing: thanks for all the depth and detail in your knowledge of everything Godfather. You've been a great resource. I've gotten to kind of like Rich Certo. Think I'll keep it as an alias.

Full disclosure: Now that you've "come clean," I think I'll be able to read the book with a much more open mind. I was honestly trying to bait you into admitting that you were Falco. I'm glad I was right.

But be forewarned: If the book isn't any good, we're going to let you know about it. We were absolute murder on Winegardner. He still gets the occasional bomb threat from some of us whistle.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.