Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Mussolini14

Or we can assume some are starting to wise up and say " hey these street gangs pose a bigger threat to the public than some old men taking bets so lets put the mafia on the back burner and go after the street gangs".

Or are you saying that every FBI member cares about mafia headlines more so than public safety? WHile I do not doubt some do, I find it a stretch to say they all do or even that a majority do.

You're only too happy to make those assumptions because it's what you want to believe.

The Detroit FBI has deemed old Italian guys taking bets to not be a low priority but the FBI offices in Boston, Philly, Chicago, New York, and New Jersey did't get the memo?

You can keep living in a fantasy world where the good guys always win, that's your prerogative.
I choose to remain neutral.
1 out of 5 is still a fairly high percentage. Your argument would hold water if there were 50 cities who behaved a certain way but when you speak of 5 cities and find it inconceivable that one would go in a different direction than the other 4 you lose credibility IMO.

Last edited by Mussolini14; 05/02/12 12:55 AM.