Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Mussolini14

Again you miss the point. It is not necessarily indicative of less mafia activity only that they value the prosecution of street gangs and 1% motorcycle clubs as they are a bigger threat to the public. Or did you ask them and they told you they put mafia prosecution over that of street gangs and other OC groups?

You act as though it is a stretch to think 1 out of 5 FBI branches places more emphasis on other criminal elements than the mafia. I think most would agree that street gangs are a bigger threat to public safety so perhaps 20% of FBI branches are starting to realize going after gang bangers who shoot out in public serves the public interest more so than going after old men who take bets.

I suppose you failing to recognize the correlation between the two shouldn't be surprising. You're the guy who thinks it doesn't matter if 50 years have gone by without cases. Heck, that could mean the LCN family in Dallas is still around! whistle

Now your just paraphrasing Ivy, when did I ever say it doesn't matter if 50 years go by? You are the one who keeps talking about Dallas like their families state has anything to do with Detroit or other families I have mentioned. You fail to address my points about Hoover having an agenda that did not include prosecuting the mafia and therefor they went virtually undisturbed for decades and instead talk about Dallas.

Last edited by Mussolini14; 05/02/12 12:47 AM.