Listen to this:

Last night at the restaurant (I'm a cook), the bus boys were going outside to start on the afterjobs they gotta do every night (spray and scrub trash cans, carts, spray off all the floor mats), and they went to turn on the hot water for the hose. Well the temperature hasn't climbed over 20ยบ in the past 3 weeks, so the pipes tend to freeze. Well, when they finally got the pipes warm enough to pump water, the fricken' hot water pipes bursted! So we got hot water going all over the place, and nothing to contain it. So my partner Phil (the other cook) went in there and rigged something up to keep the water leakage to a minimum until the water guy got there. We had to turn the hot water completely off in the entire restaurant, and we didn't have any hot water back for 2 hours. The dish guys couldn't wash a single dish until it was back on. So once it got fixed, the managers took over cook line, and us cooks had to go back and wash the f*ckin' dishes with the dish guys. mad

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis