Hey MMD!!

I don't think the Reeds have been cast so they might be out all together. It was Jojen that had the premonition. So far Robb's maternal relatives have not been shown either. I don't see how they can be left out with what is coming in the storyline.

I get that they only have 10 episodes and can not either for story or for money reasons include every character GRRM wrote. But a few of the changes were a bit unnerving. But I still trust the writers.

I guess they want to emphasize that Joffrey is a psycho but I already got that with the constant assaults on Sansa, the removal of the bard's tongue, the threatened murder of Ser Dontos, etc. I did like the brief happiness between Cersei and lil bro Tyrion that almost immediately went away.

And I am impressed with Gwendolyn Christie as Brienne. I had doubts but last night's episode removed them completely.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.