Originally Posted By: JCrusher
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
^^^obcourse he wouldnt know what guys controlled what industries, the gambinos had over 200 soldiers and john was a capo of one crew. remember many of the agents were jealous of gotti cause he kept sticking it to them by beating them in court, etc.

I doubt they were jealous. also its easy to beat the court case when you pay 60,000 to throw the case and have a officer in your back pocket that was supplying information. In fact both those people are both in jail.

regardless if they paid the juror or not that doesnt matter, gotti beat the case with the guy he beat up fair and square (the I forgotti case, thats cause he was scared of gotti cause he was always in the media as a big bad mob boss), in the other case they still had to get to the jury to even offer the bribe and guys nowadays would jump at the chance to bribe a juror. fact

those agents made it their number one priority and spent $50 million in fbi resources over the years to get gotti, idk about you but that sounds like being obsessed about one guy who kept beating the govt at their own game and sticking it to them, obcourse this made it a bigger priority for them to take him down and set an example for other guys not to carry themselves like gotti, but they wanted to take him down at all costs

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 04/29/12 03:57 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.