Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: JCrusher
Originally Posted By: FaticoWestIslip
When Gotti was in jail in Marion he was taped talking to Peter and Victoria about Junior's trial and how he was indicted with a bunch of lowlifes that had nothing to do with him. He compared it to Castellanos trial with Demeos crew and said Casteallo was indicted with "Demeo and a bunch of asshole kids"

Gotti was a good talker but its common knowledge that he was absolutely terrified of castellano and the demeo crew. In fact gene gotti was recorded telling Angelo that John wanted no part of demeo becuase he had an army of killers not asshole kids lol. also back in the late 70's and early 80's when Big paul was at his most powerful Gotti would shit his pants if he was sent for a meeting. He used to say nervously "What did i do"

and what did gotti orchestrate on big paul? whacked him out in the middle of midtown during the holiday season

I never said Gotti wasnt a killer or that he didnt have balls. I just said he wasnt totally fearless it is documented that he feared certain people. Also the hit on Big paul was a good time for gotti because paul was very vulnerable because of the heat he had on him. At that time Paul didnt have the westies or demeo crew anymore. I mean i cant lie and say gotti feared nobody since gene gotti was on tape saying his brother wanted absoluetly no part of demeo. Just trying to be honest