Originally posted by SC:
It just started here, Mig. They're predicting an inch or two for today with the possibilty of a major nor'easter on Saturday night/Sunday. One of the forecasters is going out on a limb early and saying its possible for well over a foot of snow.
At the moment, it is 82ยบ F in Los Angeles, CA. I've got a few windows open in the house, in the rooms where the air conditioning vents are closed. Throughout the rest of the house, the A.C. is blowing. It's a nice balance. Let me state for the record that it IS, in fact, January 19th here, too. There is not a cloud in the sky, and it's warm, but not hot.

SC, let me ask you this: Do you still wonder why people move to California?? wink There ya go.

Originally posted by bogey:

You kids tell me if this sounds fishy...
That guy... what a drama queen!!! rolleyes

Hey, a word of advice though: maybe let a couple months go by before the next one, yeah? Be a little more picky. There really are a few good ones out there, but you don't have to work your way through the phone book to find one, ya know? (Where are we now, in the "H's"?) wink You know I'm kidding... I can't help it though, it's just too easy. lol