Originally Posted By: Skinny_Vinny
Scorsese,

The "Knoxville Horror" didn't outrage conservatives because it was a heinous black on white crime. It outrage people because it never got the national attention many feel it deserved, and certainly would have received if the victims were black and perps white.

Look at what happened at Fordham a few months ago. Black female student claims someone scrawled a racial epithet on her door. It was treated like the crime of the century by the media. CNN, MSNBC and local affiliates sent a news crew up to the Bronx every day for three or four night to cover this story. Media loves to hype white on black crime while trying to ignore black on white.

vinny i wasnt really talking about conservatives or liberals as an entire group but just the media and the people in it that seem to take either side and how they present things. CNN, MSNBC only do those things because they feel black people are more likely to react and it creates more of a story which to me is just as racist a notion. I guess what im saying is the media is shit either way.