Theres alot of heinous shit that goes on every day. My problem is why doesnt the mainstream media give these cases the same attention as they do others. To me they only really care when there is some sort of angle whether it be liberals or conservatives, right or left. The trayvon martin case gives both sides an opportunity to talk shit about eachother but none of them really care about either zimmerman or martin. The whole black on black violence issue their bringing up although is an important issue and should be delved into its sole purpose in this situation is to score points against blacks and liberals not because they are genuinely concerned about young black men. No ones gonna care in a year about this whole case but its brought alot about the media and how they present race.

Coming back to my point of why cases like the ones below dont really reach a national even though they are much worser than the trayvon martin case even the casey anthony trial. My theory is that they offer no angle to anyone. Being all white on white crimes, theres no race involved, no politics and no national outrage. The situation in england is the same almost all the heinous high profile crimes whether they be serial killers child murders, abductions have been done white men yet they find out their are some pakistanis in the north who are pimping out underage white girls all of a sudden you have white people wanting to join racist organisations like english defense league like they think that underage prostitution, child mollestation is something new to the criminal justice system exported by immigrants.

Bill oreilly, Limbaugh and hannity may have been upset by the young white couple in tennesee who were killed by a group of african americans or any number of other black on white crimes, but where are they when it comes to the cases i have posted which there are plenty of as there are black ones, wheres the outrage. The truth is these cases dont help them in any way support their political views or racial views. Their selective in what they want to put out to their fanbase just as much as liberal pundits.

Their audiences need reassuring of their views and the media obliges.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...l#ixzz1sD6kchCi

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...l#ixzz1loelNp00