First off let me say that the Godfather the game was the best video game ever, so when Godfather 2 was about to come out and have the crew feature i was jumping for joy. When the game came out and i got it i liked it but i wasn't as impressed as i was for the first one, mainly due to how much smaller the map was. I love being able to go from city to city and i loved having a crew that you can build, dress, and equip the way you want to but i would have liked it a lot more if New York, Florida, and Cuba were about 4 times the size and they dozens of more rackets on each map. It got me thinking though, and i hope there is someone on here that may be able to make it happen, there should be a multiplayer internet based organized crime game just like call of duty and all those army games. Just think you start out as a nobody living in your grandma's spare bedroom and work your way up to organized crime boss of the world, but it wont be that easy. The reason i want it to be multiplayer based and on the internet is so for one you can join up with other people to make your crew, then you can join up with other crews to become a family, you can fight rival crew from across the map and within your own crime family to gain control. You could set up your own rackets and businesses as well as fight to gain control of others businesses, plus it wont be a push over like when you are playing against the computer because you will be fighting against actual people. The possibilities are endless, you could choose your nationality, weather you want to join other people or stay independent, you could stay away from the rackets and just choose to be a hired hitman, the choices you would have would be endless. Who's with me on this?!?! I say lets make it happen!!!!