Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I think they're going to have a VERY hard time proving second degree murder. I'm guessing there will be additional charges so the prosecutor doesn't look like a fool if Zimmerman is exonerated of the murder charge. But that's all I'm gonna say because I don't want to rile up Olivant with conjecture tongue grin.

And talk about a tainted jury pool?

Unless you've been living under a rock, you probably have an opinion about this guy.

See, you can make good decisions when you try. As I stated above, 2nd degree murder will be quite a challenge for the prosecution to prove. Other included offenses are normal, but I can see a hung jury. I can also see a change of venue.

As those of you who read my last post know, I want to know how the two protagonists ended up proximate to each other. Part of that has been answered. I heard another portion of the 911 tapes and it appears from that portion of the tape that they just ran into each other.

I think the media could help if it were to put together a flow chart of sorts of that night's events.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."