Originally Posted By: carmela

Hey, you know you're my fave, Wiseguy. I was just bored and getting into a conversation I never involve myself in, to throw my 2 cents out there. I don't happen to agree with you on this particular situation, and i'm sorry if you thought I was having you re-state yourself to me. I'm just an adult white girl making some trouble. DON'T SHOOT! wink

Well, that's what I don't get, Tag. I don't understand what I've said that is soooooo disagreeable or is sooooooo offensive.

I've already said I'm making assumptions based on what little info has come out. But I think I'm coming from a fairly objective standpoint while others have gone to one extreme or the other, i.e. demonizing one side while making the other side out to be an perfectly innocent.

1. Zimmerman crossed a line he shouldn't have by confronting Treyvon. That makes him culpable in the event that ultimately led to Treyvon's death and he should be charged with manslaughter.

2. Treyvon, even though be confronted by Zimmerman, shouldn't have reacted with physical violence - if that's what in fact happened. Being frustrated, mad, arguing back, etc. would be understandable. But escalating it to a fight is crossing a line himself.

What's so wrong with what I've said (over and over again) above?

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.