Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
You're assuming that Trayvon confronted Zimmerman. I don't see it playing out that way. Granted all the facts are not out and we don't know everything. If we were on the jury we couldn't speculate but here we can. smile

As I understand it Trayvon was talking to a girlfriend on his cellphone just minutes before he was attacked. According to the girl (who I am sure police have/will talk to)Trayvon told her that someone was following him. She said she told him to run and he told her that he would just walk fast. She said she heard what sounded like a struggle and the cell phone dropping and the call was lost.

Another tidbit that will likely come to surface. They had the funeral home person who cared for the body. He said he saw NO signs/marks of a struggle on Trayvon's body. I am sure a medical examiner would be the person to make that judgement and we'll see if that is the case.

Also, they do have the voice recording of someone screaming. I do know that two voice experts determined the screaming was NOT Zimmerman but they have no recording of Trayvon's to see if the screamer was him. I'm thinking in this day and age, there likely may be some recording somewhere either from school,phone, computer or whatever and voice experts can make that determination.

Zimmerman had the gun, Trayvon had the skittles & ice tea.

TIS

Holy heck. Am I speaking in tongues here? Is this a woman thing?

Yes, all I can do at this point is make assumptions based on what little details have come out.

And based on those so far, I assume that it was Zimmerman who confronted Treyvon initially. And I assume it was Treyvon who raised it from the level of a face to face verbal encounter to a physical altercation by attacking Zimmerman.

Some of you need to take a step back and look at this more objectively. Approaching this like one side was as pure as the driven snow, while demonizing the other, is BS.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.