Originally Posted By: Signor Vitelli
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Zimmerman's lawyers quit saying they lost contact with him. They hadn't heard from him since Sunday. I know yesterday he started a website for donations for a legal fund.

Is he on the run? confused

Well, it certainly appears he's gone into hiding.

Regardless of what the Special Prosecutor will announce regarding whether or not Zimmerman will be arrested and charged with a crime (I've heard a decision will be made within 72 hours, as of this writing), the New Black Panther Party has offered a bounty for Zimmerman's "capture." (And why doesn't anyone seem to be publicly questioning the legality of this? confused ) And I'm sure there are plenty of other nut-jobs who would love to take a shot at him if they saw him walking along a street.

If I were Zimmerman, I, too, would lay low for now. But, his being dropped by his lawyers after they didn't hear from him for all of a day-and-a-half (more or less) does seem a bit hasty, IMO.

Signor V.

Martin's parents already distanced themselves from the NBPP. His attorneys didn't just drop Zimmerman because they hadn't heard from him. They also dropped him because he talked to Sean Hannity without their presence (Hannity refused to share what was discussed) and most ridiculously tried to talk to the special prosecutor. He also set up his own website. His attorneys still believe in his innocence but they do not believe they can effectively represent him.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.