Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Sorry, that's BS. He's friendly with a couple of blacks? Maybe that's what he does for his public persona, but the rants bring out the true man. Only a racist uses racist slurs. Those terms are not allowed in my home, neither are people who use them, and I've taught my children to never associate with people who use those terms. That's the only way to eradicate it, teach your children.

Mel worships Christ so much, he would know that Jesus taught that we are all God's children, that He loves us all and that we can all find our way to His side. Apparently, Mel thinks that being raped by blacks is the worst thing that could happen to a white woman, since that's what he wished on the mother of his child. That doesn't sound like he loves his fellow man the way that Jesus did.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.