Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
I agree with you SB. There's a lot of political bullshit going on if you ask me. The extreme Rightwing of the Republican party (which is a very large part these days IMHO) are so full of hate yet preach how religious they are. rolleyes

I take offense to the RW spin that liberals are not religious and/or trying to take religion away. What a crock of shit. I was raised in blue collar, democrat family and have ALWAYS held religion as dear as have many many others.

Oh, and let's face it here, ALL this dare I say "racism" came to the surface from RWNJ (rightwing nutjobs) for one reason....we now have a Black President. Some people can NOT stand that fact. Oh, but heaven forbid we even mention race. Obama won, get over it. mad

TIS

Well, hold on now. If we're going to use that big, broad brush to paint so many conservatives as "racist" or engaging in "hate speech," than that same broad brush can be used to pain so many liberals as "anti-religion."

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.