I like all the hits but some thing i enjoyed over the series is various people turning rat and trying to get Tony to talk about murders in the past. Tony knew none of his top guys, Pussy, Paulie, Chrissy, Bobby B, Silvio, Hesh, or Albert and maybe throw Patsy on the edges of this bunch, would ever turn on him to the point that they fingered him in a murder. So he didnt mind talking a little more freely around them. Yes Pussy turned but he never said a thing that could really hurt Tony, and Patsy was so old school that Tony killed his twin brother and he was still smart enough to stay loyal to Tony. One person i never believe he had a clue about turning was Raymond, or Gene either for that matter. I think toward the end Tony was paranoid and thought the feds were closing in as well as Phil, so he was looking around his inner circle for any weakness that could be exploited by the feds or Phil, so what fails in his lap, "you gotta help me, i'll never pass a drug test." When he killed Chrissy he also killed anyone that could finger him in a number of murders, which shows how smart Tony was by starting to send all his orders through Chrissy, this way he only has one person he has to kill if shit hits the fan.