Originally Posted By: NJBoy55
Originally Posted By: TonyG
Great post NJ.

There were a few other Irish gangs to include on the list, although I don't know about the members.

Egan's Rats and the Hogan gangs in St. Louis from the 1890's to about 1925.

The Gustin Gang in Boston during Prohibition.

Yeah, those were just gangs, though. They weren't actual mob groups. Very tough gangs of course.

Not trying to start anything but all a mob group is is a gang, we are the ones who talk them up to be more than they really are, which is a gang of criminals. NJ i have asked this question to many different people including Rick Porrello but i have never got a answer that satisfied me, so i hope you can tell me since it is obvious you have done a lot of research for this subject. What or how much of a role did Danny Greene Jr. play in his fathers operations? The only answer i have ever got back was an email from Rick that said "not much, he was very young." But to this i say why is he included in the gang membership lists on the internet? Can you please tell me what role he played and if possible give me a source for this information? Thank you again, i love your chart, you spent a lot of time on it that is very easy to tell.