Sons of the Beatles MAY be forming a group???? uhwhat How interesting would that be? Obviously they'd NEVER be the Beatles but they sure come from talented roots. smile

Why is it Julian is not in it I wonder? I think he's a little older than the others but to me, he looks and sounds much like his father. They should include him.

Anyway, check out the pictures. OMG, George's son looks so much like him. They ALL resemble there fathers IMHO. smile

TIS

That news comes from an interview the BBC did with James McCartney, son of Beatles frontman Paul McCartney. James, who played guitar on two of his father’s most recent albums, said he’d like to record and tour with other Beatles offspring. (Darn. The name “The Offspring” is already taken. How about “Here Comes the Son?”)

He’d certainly have a qualified bunch to work with. Sean Lennon, Zak Starkey and Dhani Harrison are all musicians — and Starkey is the unofficial drummer for The Who.

http://blog.seattlepi.com/thebigblog/201...ames-mccartney/

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon