It'll be great seeing Brock back on a semi-regular basis.

Speaking of which, was I the only one annoyed by Rock's claim to one day be WWE Champion again? Rock is scheduled to appear at WM next year, but how often will he be on television between now and then? Will he be on TV as often as he was between WM 27 and 28? If so, he has no business making claims like that. He isn't a full-time wrestler, there's no way he's going to commit to the grueling schedule of a full-time WWE Superstar. Yes, I know that Rocky has put in his time and has "done it all" in the WWE, and he has nothing else to prove. But that doesn't give him the right to lay claim to another WWE title reign, especially when there are so many more deserving Superstars waiting in line for that opportunity. If VKM and the higher-ups actually consider putting the World title on Rocky with his current (lack of) commitment to the WWE, it'd be a slap in the face to the smarks and true wrestling fans. And I, for one, would never watch pro-wrestling again.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis