The crowd went absolutely ape shit when Brock's music hit. He's lost quite a bit of weight since his WWE days, but he is as intense as ever. The F5 on Cena was absolutely priceless. I don't know how many people remember it, but one of Cena's first big programs was with Brock Lesnar back in '03 or '04. Brock F5'd Cena into the ring post, "busting" his kneecap. Cena came up with the "F-U" as an "f-u" to Lesnar.

I watched Wrestlemania at a friend's house on Sunday. Taker/HHH stole the show, as expected, Rock/Cena was awesome if for nothing more than the spectacle, and Sheamus/D-Bry was the biggest insult I think I have ever seen. The only consolation (and it's a big one) is that D-Bry is more over with the fans than anyone in the WWE right now. He may have been dealt a shitty hand at WM, but his stock has risen tremendously because of it.

I also feel bad for Sheamus. He just went out there and did what he was told, and he's getting a TON of heat for it. Oh well, I like Sheamus better as a heel anyway.

Last edited by XDCX; 04/03/12 10:58 AM. Reason: add video

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis