I actually think it'll do well, at least on the level of last year's WM PPV. Even if to be quite frankly honest, I can't give a shit about Cena/Rock. Both have delivered good promos (in varying degrees) but the whole "feud" has been boiled down to two divas bitching at each other for being a bitch.

I would be shocked if Rock went over. He doesn't need the win, of course would Cena "need" it either?

Overall this is actually a pretty strong WM card.

I'm most intrigued, in smark wrestling mechanics, the Punk/Jericho match which I'm sure is expected by about everybody to be the best match of the night. I even liked last week with Jericho's promo. "But your sister..." You son of a bitch heel! Punk retains I assume.

Too bad the WWE title match is obscured by Cena/Rock and Taker/Trips. But I'm sure Taker/Trips will be pretty good, even if we all know Taker is winning. (Though I've enjoyed the whole Shawn Michaels teasing which combatant he might betray.)

Sheamus/Bryan should be fun, and I can't decide who'll win. I've enjoyed Bryan as a pseudo-blend of righteous dick Punk and obnoxiously dork Kurt Angle. And I've even come around to Sheamus after the crowds demanded that he turn "face" and he somewhat reminds of a Lex Luger.

Orton/Kane is one of those TV main events that somehow snuck onto the biggest PPV, but it won't be offensively bad. I don't expect much from Cody Rhodes and Big Show, though I'm assuming Cody retains his IC title since I actually do see him as a future main eventer down the road.

Team Johnny and Team Teddy I couldn't care less. I predict Johnny Ace wins, since booking wise it make perfect sense that as Punk prevails and keeps his WWE title, his archnemesis grows stronger and more powerful backstage.

Divas match? Like everybody else, including WWE management, I'll reply with two words: Piss Break.