Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Just to call a spade a spade, they said the SAME thing about the Italians and Irish in NYC and many other groups at one time or another regardless of location. The fact is that race isn't a major factor in whether you will commit crimes or not, most of these groups commit crimes because of the abject poverty that many live in that creates the conditions for them to turn to a life of crime.

As a Hispanic - American (born in NYC), I take issue with your comment. What about all the underage Hispanic girls that have been raped/assaulted/carried sexual relationship in NYC schools by white males/females in recent memory? Come on bro, calm down and have a little respect.

I am not defending one group over another cause every group has its own share of bad apples. I just think we should be mindful of making statements to misrepresent entire races.

It is a economic thing more than a racial or ethnic thing. But if it's true, it's true. But people automatically become so defensive when somebody says it, that gets forgotten. It's not an indictment of all blacks or all Hispanics. But of a big chunk of black and Hispanic males. Like I said, it's not politically correct to say it, but everyone knows what I'm talking about.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.